Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Do or Die by Papa Roach

Today I saw my hero fall apart, The one who taught me to be strong, On the outside I look fine, But on the inside I am dying My strength has overcome my pain My love for you remains the same The loneliness is setting in I have no one to free my sins It's never too late to live your life, The time is now, it's do or die It's never too late to live your life, The time is now, it's your to mine Now it's my time to help you out, Coz you were there when I was down, It's hard for me to seal this way Losing all your sanity You helped me, keep my dreams alive , Without you how would I survive It's time for me to be a man Now I finally understand It's never too late to live your life, The time is now, it's do or die It's never too late to live your life, The time is now, it's your to mine It's never too late to live your life, The time is now, it's do or die It's never too late to live your life, The time is now, it's your to mine [Do Or Die lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]I cant run anymore I cant hide anymore I cant run anymore I cant hide anymore Today I saw my hero fall apart, The one who taught me to be strong, On the outside I look fine, But on the inside I am dying It's never too late to live your life, The time is now, it's do or die It's never too late to live your life, The time is now, it's your to mine It's never too late to live your life, The time is now, it's do or die It's never too late to live your life, The time is now, it's your to mine It's never too late to live your life, The time is now, it's do or die It's never too late to live your life, The time is now, it's your to mine I cant run anymore I cant hide anymore I cant run anymore I cant hide anymore Yeaaaahh

No comments: